Looking to Join your Neighborhood Association........
Our dues for the 2016-2017 membership year are $250. Payment for a new member who joins mid-year will be pro-rated.
There are two easy ways to join: To join online, just click here - Make a Payment - to process your payment through PayPal.
Or send the completed form along with a check payable to 'MMCA' to 1578 Wesley Parkway, 30327.
Status of the New Publix Center
The new Publix Center located at Moores Mill and Bolton Road will open on Wednesday, May 31st! Information regarding the new center includes:
- The $95 million project includes a 45,600 SF Publix, 25,000 SF retail & restaurant space and 345 apartment units. The residential component will be completed 6 to 8 months after the center's initial opening.
- There will be security cameras in conjunction with the Atlanta Police Foundation. The cameras will be integrated with the APD video monitoring center.
- The boarded up houses along Coronet Way will be torn down and EDENS is donating $100k to renovate the current Coronet Way playground.
Click here to view the site plan for the Center after its completion.
Welcome to our newest MMCA Members:
- Thuc & Elizabeth Nguyen (April)
- Brendon & Dana Hiscock (April)
- Meade Conley (March)
Remember to RENEW your Alarm System Registration
- Please be aware that all City of Atlanta residents must not only register their alarm systems but must also RENEW their registration every year.
- False alarm calls from an unregistered alarm system will result in a $150 fine for each occurrence. If your registration is not renewed and thus expires, the same fine of $150 will apply.
To Register or RENEW: Online click, https://www.crywolf.us/atlantaga/ or call 1-855-725-7102