Looking to Join your Neighborhood Association........
Our dues for the 2016-2017 membership year are $250. Payment for a new member who joins mid-year will be pro-rated.
There are two easy ways to join: To join online, just click here - Make a Payment - to process your payment through PayPal.
Or send the completed form along with a check payable to 'MMCA' to 1578 Wesley Parkway, 30327.
Status of the New Publix Center
Construction of the new Publix Center located at Moores Mill and Bolton Road is underway and is currently on schedule to open at the end of May! Information regarding the new center includes:
- The $95 million project will include a 45,600 SF Publix, 25,000 SF retail & restaurant space and 345 apartment units.
- The Publix is currently scheduled to open May 31, 2017 and the residential component will be completed 6 to 8 months later.
- EDENS will install security cameras in conjunction with the Atlanta Police Foundation. The cameras will be integrated with the APD video monitoring center.
- The boarded up houses along Coronet Way will be torn down and EDENS will donate $100k to renovate the current Coronet Way playground.
Click here to view the project description and site plan (an updated version will be posted soon).
Welcome to our newest MMCA Members:
- Brendon & Dana Hiscock
- Meade Conley
- Kathleen & Tyler Stinnett
- Barrie Cliett
- Christina Montgomery
- Sara Manning
- Carter & Angela Posner
- Onuwa & Ije Uzor
- Meredith & Brooks Hatfield
Remember to RENEW your Alarm System Registration
- Please be aware that all City of Atlanta residents must not only register their alarm systems but must also RENEW their registration every year.
- False alarm calls from an unregistered alarm system will result in a $150 fine for each occurrence. If your registration is not renewed and thus expires, the same fine of $150 will apply.
To Register or RENEW: Online click, https://www.crywolf.us/atlantaga/ or call 1-855-725-7102
Playground Safety at Brandon Primary Center
There was an incident at the Primary Center where a parent was picking up her child after school and was hit in the head by a lacrosse ball. The woman suffered a serious concussion and the incident could have been much more tragic. Hard sports balls such as lacrosse, baseball, golf, etc. are NOT allowed on the Morris Brandon Campus.